Bucks County SPCA Website
P.O. Box 277, 1665 Street Rd., Lahaska, PA 18931
Contact: Diane Herstine, Volunteer Coordinator, Nikki Thompson, Director of Education and Outreach, 215 794-7475
A non-profit organization which enforces anti-cruelty laws of the state, alleviate the suffering of animals, and is dedicated to the welfare of animals. No animal care opportunities are available at this time. There are many other ways you can help for your community service or mitzvah project:
- start a supply drive from our wish list
- make homemade pet treats, have a bake sale, car wash and donate proceeds to Bucks County SPCA
- sew dog sweaters, bandanas, pillow covers with animal themes
- create and promote public awareness campaigns on important animal issues
- create your own fundraiser with the proceeds going to SPCA
Bucks County SPCA is a great place to complete your community service, school, graduation or scout project. We have a variety of different projects available from landscaping and painting to refurbishing and fundraising. Please submit a Community Service Application to Bucks County SPCA, Community Service App, P.O. Box 277, Lahaska Pa 18931 or drop it off at the shelter during our hours of operation.
- If interested in doing your school or graduation project for or at the Bucks County SPCA, please submit an application, along with a proposal outlining your project idea then call (215) 794-7425 and ask for Nikki or Diane to schedule a meeting to present your proposal. We would love to hear about your unique project. Community service opportunities and projects are available on an as needed basis.