Take away the stress of ordering favors for your Mitzvah with these 8 simple tips:
1. Figure out what size your son/daughter wears by peeking into their closet for past favors that fit
2. Gauge the rest of your guest list sizes based on your child’s size.
3. If you are still not sure about sizing, ask your favor vendor to send you a sample in the size they would recommend for most 12/13 year-olds.
4. If you haven’t received all of your R.S.V.P.’s and the party date is drawing near, order as if every missing response is a “yes”, plus at least 3 extras in the most popular sizes.
5. It’s not uncommon for people to think they are ordering too many, only to find at the last minute that they could have used more.
6. If you’re on a budget, choose a garment, logo, and color that will appeal to both boys and girls.
7. Don’t be afraid to order one style for the girls and one style for the boys. If you print your logo in the same spot on both items, ask your favor vendor for a quantity break, since everything can be printed at the same time.
8. Let someone else do the packaging. Once the favors come in, this will be the last thing you will want to worry about. It may be an added expense, but it will be worth it, we promise!
Don’t forget The Mitzvah Mavens can help raise money for your Mitzvah Project!
We make it easy to design and sell a t-shirt on your very own Mitzvah Project webpage! Visit https://www.themitzvahmavens.com/mitzvah-fundraisers
/ for more information or email email@example.com.